| Metrological Instruments are composed of the following:
- Universal Tool-Maker's Microscope
- Precision Measuring Projector
- Digital Measuring Microscope
- Interference Microscope
- Desktop overhead Projector
- other metrological microscope
Universal Tool-Maker's Microscope is a kind of metrological instrument which widly used in industrial production and scientific reseaching.
It is suited for precision measurement at length and angle because of having higher measuring accuracy.As it is equipped with variours kinds of attachments.the range of application is expanded enoughly.It also adopts optical projecting readout to improve the efficiency.